Do you find awareness campaigns boring and monotonous?
Blogger's outreach tools might be just what you need to make this task easier.
From tools that help you find popular influencers and blogs to those that help you send and manage awareness campaigns, this list will surely contain at least one tool that will change the way you handle this aspect of marketing.
You'll also find tools that will help you find contact information, verify emails, send follow-up reminders, and more.
At the end, you'll find some advice on which tools will be best suited for different use cases.
Top 10 Blogger Outreach Tools to Grow Your Blog and Influence
1. Ninja Outreach
Ninja Outreach is an all-in-one influencer and outreach tool for bloggers.It helps you find influencers through email, Twitter, and Instagram with comprehensive profiles available for each individual.
It also comes with built-in email management tools and helps you stay up to date on awareness campaigns.It is a widely used tool whose clientele includes names like Disney, Amazon, Walmart, and Airbnb.
The best features of Ninja Outreach include:
- Business lead generation: Find thousands of business leads by entering your niche and/or location as keywords.There are millions of profiles in the tool's database.Each profile contains the lead's website, follower account, and email address.
- Multiple search types: Search for leads by name or find all email addresses in the NinjaOutreach database for a single URL.
- Segmentation: Organize leads with smart tags and relationship labels.You can also add short notes to the leads you're contacting them about.
- Schedule Emails: Sync your inbox with the NinjaOutreach API, then compose and send or schedule emails to the leads you collect.You can even create email templates.
- Status Reports – Track every email you send with labels on emails that have been scheduled and sent, and whether emails have been opened or clicked or not.
- Follow-up campaigns: Send follow-up emails to leads based on the actions they take with the original emails.
- Social Media Outreach – Find influencers on Instagram and Twitter with the same outreach tools you can use for email.
Ninja Outreach Prices
Ninja Outreach is one of the most expensive tools on this list with prices starting at $120/month or $588/year.This plan includes support for one user, up to 1,000 contacts, and up to 10,000 emails per month.A seven-day free trial is also available.
BuzzStream is a popular all-in-one outreach tool that lets you manage everything from finding influencers to connect with to managing your campaigns when you try to connect with them.Some of its most prolific clients include Airbnb, Shopify, Indeed, Canva, Glassdoor, and 99designs.
What are some of the best features of BuzzStream?
- Collect leads: Add leads to your database when you browse the web with the BuzzStream browser extension that lets you collect email addresses and social profiles on the go.You can also discover influencers by searching for keywords and URLs.
- Segmentation: Filter and segment leads based on a number of different parameters, including relationship status, domain authority, tags, and number of followers.You can even save segments as filters for later use.
- Email: Connect your email software to BuzzStream and compose emails within the app.You can schedule emails or send them immediately.
- Email templates: Choose from several email templates or create your own for later use.
- Follow-up campaigns: Label emails at different stages of campaigns, from emails that weren't opened to emails that were opened but didn't respond to.You can also send emails and follow-up alerts reminding you to send them.
- Reports: View detailed reports that let you see the effectiveness of each individual campaign and campaigns as a whole.
Pricing for BuzzStream starts at $24/month for one user and up to 1,000 contacts.It comes with most of BuzzStream's features with the highest plans offering support for three or more users, team features, and up to 300,000 contacts.
A 14-day free trial is available for all plans.
SEMrush is a multipurpose marketing application that offers a variety of different tools.
Some of its best-known tools include domain and keyword overviews, which allow you to research yourself and your competitors and perform in-depth keyword research.It also includes tools for backlink search, social media, and advertising analytics.
What many people don't know is that SEMrush has an entire tool to manage awareness campaigns, prospecting, sending emails, and tracking responses.
To find it; open the SEO toolkit and search for the Link Building Tool.
What features does SEMrush offer for awareness campaigns?
- Link building tool : This tool offers the ability to find potential customers, send emails/follow-ups, and track your progress.
- Backlink: Displays backlink data for any domain or URL.This will help you find link-building opportunities for the keywords you're trying to rank for.
- Domain overview: View traffic and keyword analysis for any domain, allowing you to evaluate a site's influence on guest posting and link-building opportunities.
- Search by topic – Easily generate topic ideas for guest posts.This is especially useful if you're doing large-scale outreach activities.
- Backlink Gap: Find backlinks from your competitors that you don't own.
- Placement detection: Check the positions of target keywords.
- Brand Tracking: Monitor mentions of your brand and competitor's brands across multiple platforms.
SEMrush is available starting at $99.95/month.Annual plans have a 16% discount.Plans differ in the limits they offer for results for reports, reports per day, projects, keywords to track, pages to scan per month, and more.
The cheapest plan also offers limited access to all SEMrush tools.As for disclosure, you can monitor up to 50 social media profiles with this plan.
You can start with a seven-day free trial.
Snov.io is a simple yet powerful email disclosure tool.It helps you find emails in various ways, verify emails, including your entire email list, and create awareness campaigns.It has over 250,000 users, some of whom have worked at companies such as Uber, Lenovo, LEGO, NYU, SoundCloud, and Ubisoft.
What characteristics is Snov.io known for?
- Email Finder: Search email addresses by domain, company, or name.You can also generate leads by job title, position, and skills.
- Email Verification: Check entire email lists.The tool detects disposable, catch-all, duplicate, and temporary email addresses.It also validates emails in real time.
- Email drip campaigns: Optimize how you send emails to leads by creating sequences based on actions, triggers, and schedules.You can even schedule follow-ups in advance.
- Gmail integration: The tool integrates with Gmail, allowing you to keep track of emails sent.
- Chrome integration: Discover emails for any website you visit on the fly with the Chrome browser extension.
Prices of Snov.io
Snov.io offers a forever free plan with 50 credits per month and up to 200 contacts.Credits can be spent in the email finder and email verification tools.Premium plans start at $39/month for 1,000 credits and up to 1,000 contacts.Unused credits expire at the end of each month.Discounts are offered on annual plans.
Mailshake is an awareness tool focused on link building campaigns.It helps you create and send cold email campaigns.It helps you automate the process, and you can keep track of who was opened, clicked, and replied to your emails.
What are the best features of Mailshake?
- Mail merge – Send individual emails to a list of recipients at once.All you have to do is set up a template and use Mailshake's built-in parameters to fill in the blanks.Individual emails can also be customized quickly.
- Scheduled emails – Decide when to send emails and automate follow-ups.
- Drip campaigns : In addition to scheduled emails, you can create drip campaigns to schedule emails based on time, triggers, and actions.
- Lead Catcher – Keep track of leads, defined by anyone who responds to you in Mailshake, and sort them with the labels "Won", "Lost" and "Ignored".
Mailshake pricing starts at $39/month or $348/year, which is a $120 discount, for a user.This plan offers email tracking, follow-up, personalization, and advanced scheduling.More advanced features, such as email list cleaning, are available in higher plans.Each user can receive this service on the side for $10 for 5,000 emails.
Free trials are not available, but the company offers a 30-day refund policy.
Hunter is an awareness tool founded in 2015. It specializes in finding emails in a variety of different ways, but continues to add additional features essential to awareness campaigns as time goes on.It has been used by over 1.8 million customers, which have included names such as Google, Microsoft, IBM, and Adobe.
What features does Hunter offer?
- Domain Search – Discover every email in Hunter's database for a specific domain.
- Email Finder – Search for an individual's professional email address by entering their name and company/domain.
- Email Verification – Verify one or more emails in one go. The tool checks for multiple issues, including hard bounce rates, email format, domain information and more.
- Chrome Extension – Discover email addresses for any domain on the fly with Hunter's browser extension.
- Campaigns – Gmail and G Suite users can track outreach campaigns by integrating their accounts with Hunter. The tool tracks when emails have been opened and replied to.
- Templates and personalization and -mail – Create templates and emails to make it easier to send awareness campaigns.You can also customize individual emails in a campaign when needed.
- Scheduled Emails: Choose when to send emails and create follow-ups.
Hunter offers a forever free plan that comes with up to 50 requests per month and campaigns.A "request" in Hunter is defined as a domain search, email search, or email verification.
Premium plans start at $49/month for up to 1,000 requests.CSV exports are also included and there are 30% discounts on all annual plans.
Awario is a social media monitoring tool that you can use to track mentions of your brand across multiple channels.As for disclosure, you can monitor various keywords related to your niche to find the best influencers and guest blogging opportunities.
What are some of the best features of Awario?
- Social Monitoring – Monitor mentions of any topic as keywords in real time.It works with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, forums, news sites and various articles on the web.
- Lead Generation – Find potential customers through social media posts where users search for products similar to yours or complain about your competitors.
- Email alerts: Get daily or weekly summaries for mentions and direct mentions from multiple platforms.
- Awario Reach – This feature identifies impactful conversations so you can prioritize awareness strategies based on what will bring the most success.
- Boolean Search – Create custom search parameters with Awario's flexible Boolean search tool.The service provides a guide that teaches you how to use Boolean logic in this way.
- Analytics : View statistics on how many mentions you receive from a source and the number of mentions you receive over time.You can also filter this view with positive, negative, and neutral mentions and identify the best influencers from the social media network.
Awario is available starting at $89/month or $890/year.This plan includes up to 15 topics to track, 150,000 mentions per month, up to three team members, and CSV exports.
8. Crystal knows this
Crystal Knows is a personality AI application founded in 2015. It's a sophisticated tool that provides brief yet essential information about customers and influencers' general behaviors in relation to business. It can help you perfect the emails and replies you send in outreach campaigns.
What features does Crystal Knows have to offer?
- Personality Traits – Discover anyone's personality traits so you can make more strategic moves in emails and phone calls. The tool will let know an individual's personality type in business as well as the types of behavior they like and avoid.
- Strategic Advice – View a brief list of do's and don'ts that guide you toward the best courses of action to take and avoid while emailing or calling leads and influencers. The advice is tailored to an individual's personality type.
- Multiple Sources – Receive data for an individual's personality profile from their LinkedIn profile, your interactions with them in your CRM software or by asking them to take a survey directly from Crystal Knows.
- Integrations – View personality profiles from LinkedIn, Salesforce, HubSpot and more.
Crystal Knows pricing
You can use Crystal Knows' Basic free plan forever. Premium plans are available in monthly and annual formats.
BuzzSumo is a marketing tool you can use to find influencers and tending topics in a few different ways. It's a popular tool whose customers have included such publishers as BuzzFeed, The Telegraph and HubSpot.
How can BuzzSumo help your outreach campaigns?
- Influencers – Find top influencers in your niche across multiple social media platforms based on accounts that actually receive engagements, not the ones who simply have the most amount of subscribers.
- Monitoring – Create alerts for mentions of keywords, your brand, your competitors and products. This will help you generate new leads and discover top and trending influencers.
- Content Discovery: Find the top and most shared content of any keyword or domain.This allows you to generate ideas for topics and find influential blogs.
- Content research: Dig deeper into your competitors' data on social media to find out what works for them.You can also view backlink data, which will give you dozens of opportunities to create links.
Prices for BuzzSumo's premium plans start at $99/month or $948/year.This plan allows up to five alerts and 5,000 mentions per month.The data is a year old and allows up to five users, five projects and 50 exports.
Higher floors have higher odds and access to more BuzzSumo tools and data.A seven-day free trial is available.
FollowUpThen is a simple but indispensable awareness tool.It allows you to have more control over your inbox by allowing you to hide emails for now and receive reminders for them later.
Use specialized email addresses set up by FollowUp, so you don't need a browser extension or integration with your email app.It has been used by companies such as Facebook, Apple, HP, IBM, Stanford University and Stripe.
What characteristics is FollowUp known for?
- Email reminder – Snooze or hide an email at a time that is more convenient for you.This could be the following day or weeks from now.The tool will reappear the message with a reminder.
- Follow-up reminder: Hide emails you've replied to while waiting for a response, and ask the tool to send you follow-up reminders via email if the recipient hasn't responded after a certain period of time.
- General reminders: Send yourself reminders via email and SMS about any task you need to do on your to-do list.
- Tool-Specific Email Addresses – Add FollowUpThen email addresses that specialize in the To, BCC, and CC fields of emails to control when reminders are sent and who receives them.
FollowUpThen has a free forever plan that can be used by a single user and allows up to 50 follow-ups and five recurring follow-ups per month.Other features and allowances are available in the higher plans, which are offered at $24/year and $5/month.A 30-day free trial is available for all plans.
Choosing the right blogger outreach tools for your needs
The ideal tools depend on your needs and your current marketing stack.
Here are some scenarios with recommended tools to help you make the decision:
What is the best tool for popularizing well-rounded bloggers?
What is the best outreach tool for agencies and internal teams?
What is the best awareness tool for entrepreneurs, bloggers and freelancers?
What dissemination tool does link tracking offer?
I need a simple disclosure tool for sending and monitoring emails.Which one should I choose?
How can I find bloggers and influencers to connect with?
How do I validate email addresses before sending disclosure emails?
Which tool will help me write better outreach emails?
I just need a tool to remind me when to send follow-ups.What tool can do this?