Are you looking to dip your feet in email marketing?Email marketing is the best way to connect with your visitors, build an engaging relationship, and convert them into customers.
Choosing the best email marketing service with all the features you need is critical to the success of your business.Every email marketing service has its own unique set of features, but there's no reason to feel overwhelmed.We have our backs.
In this article, we will compare the best email marketing services to help you choose the best email marketing service for your business.
What is email marketing and why do you need it?
Email marketing is a great way to get your message across, whether you're a blogger and want to provide your readers with regular updates, or you're a business looking to generate more leads.With email marketing, you get your message right into the inboxes of the people you want to see it.
If you have a website of any kind that has traffic, then you need to do email marketing.Email marketing gives you the ability to contact your visitors even after they leave your website.
Some advantages of email marketing are:
- Increase repeat visits: Over 70% of website visitors who abandon your website will never return.When you create an email list, you can create a connection with your visitors by collecting their email addresses and sending them valuable content.
- Build a loyal following: Repeat visitors are more likely to convert into customers, compared to first-time visitors.In fact, studies show that 3-4 visits to your website are necessary for your potential customers to actually think about doing business with you.
- Increase sales: Email conversions exceed both organic and social search traffic.So, if you are looking to make sales, then you will need to start email marketing.
How to choose the best email marketing service
Choosing the right email marketing service that suits your needs is important for your business.Just because an email marketing company is popular doesn't always mean it's the best fit for your needs.It's easy to get overwhelmed by different choices as there are dozens of email marketing solutions on the market.That's why we're going to solve everything for you!
Here are some basic things you'll need to focus on when choosing an email marketing service:
- Ease of use : It's important that the email marketing service you choose is easy to use and works with your business.
- Automation: Almost all available services allow you to automate your email campaigns, but each one does it differently.Take a look at how different tools automate your campaigns and see if they help you solve your needs.
- Sector: Some services are intended to serve only certain sectors.For example, ConvertKit was created specifically for publishers.If that doesn't describe you, you'll need to sign up for a service that best meets your industry needs.
- Pricing: Obviously, the tool you choose must fit your budget.
Also, check out our article on how to create an email explosion the right way.
With these things in mind, let's compare some of the best email marketing services for your business.
9 Best Email Service Providers
- Constant Contact – The best email service provider
- Sendinblue: The Best Bulk Email Service for Beginners
- Drip – The Best Email Marketing Automation Tool
- ConvertKit – The Best Email Tool for Publishers
- AWeber – The most famous email service company
- Mailchimp – The Best All-in-One Marketing Automation Suite
- GetResponse – The Best Email Blast Service for Webinar Marketing
- MailerLite – Most Affordable Mass Email Service
- Keap – The Best Email and CRM Service for Customer Service and Sales
1. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is the most popular email marketing service for small businesses.It comes with tons of customizable email templates that help you get a head start.
At first you will be asked to choose your industry and your previous experience with email marketing.Based on your selections, you'll get personalized content and promotional ideas that will help you level up your email marketing.
Constant Contact offers unparalleled support with live chat, email, and discussion forums.They also have a large library of resources.
While most email marketing services offer 14- or 30-day free trials to test the service, Constant Contact gives you full access to their tools for 60 days.
Constant Contact pricing is based on the size of your email list.
- $20/month – For 0 – 500 subscribers.
- $45/month – For 501 – 2500 subscribers.
- $65/month – For 2501 – 5000 subscribers.
- $95/month – For 5001 – 10,000 subscribers.
Constant Contact is the best solution for smart businesses that are just getting started with email marketing.
Get started with Constant Contact today.
Sendinblue is an email and SMS marketing software designed with simplicity in mind.Even an absolute beginner can easily start creating marketing campaigns without prior knowledge.
Based on your customer interaction, you can send transactional messages with reliable delivery.
What sets Sendinblue apart from the competition is that their prices are based on the number of emails sent.
You can purchase SMS credits separately with no expiration date.
Email plans :
- Free – $0 for 300 emails per day and unlimited contacts.
- Lite: $25 per month for 40,000 emails per month and no daily sending limit.
- Essential: $39/month for 60,000 emails per month and the ability to remove the Sendinblue logo from emails.
- Premium: $66 per month for 120,000 emails per month and marketing automation features.
- Enterprise: Price varies and includes all premium features, dedicated account manager, priority support, and more.
Sendinblue is best for beginners.
Get started with Sendinblue today.
Drip is the perfect solution for you if you're an ecommerce merchant who wants to convert your visitors into subscribers and customers with intelligent marketing automation.Drip is much more than a typical email marketing service.It allows you to have deeper conversations with your customers and send emails at the right time, understanding their purchasing intentions and behaviors.
You can personalize your messages based on behaviors like cart abandonment, first-time users, returning website visitors, people who clicked on a link on your site, etc. Their wide range of integrations allows you to send text messages, view Facebook ads, and much more based on your customer workflow.
Drip offers a 14-day free trial.
Email plans :
- Basic : The Basic plan costs $49 per month for up to 2500 active subscribers.
- Pros – The Pro plan costs $122/month for up to 5000 active subscribers.
- Company: The cost varies for this plan and is for people who have more than 5000 active subscribers.
Drip is best for ecommerce websites and internet marketers.
Get started with Drip today.
4. ConvertKit Property
ConvertKit is the best email marketing tool for bloggers and publishers.It was created especially for online creators such as bloggers, podcasters, and YouTubers.
With ConvertKit, you can create interesting forms and send personalized emails to individual subscribers.
ConvertKit also simplifies email automation for publishers.For example, you can use their visual automation builder to create powerful automated email funnels that help guide a visitor through a valuable journey.
ConvertKit allows you to sign up for a 14-day free trial, so you can test the service without any commitment.
Email plans :
- $29/month – For 0 – 1000 subscribers and all features.
- $49/month – For 1000 – 3000 subscribers and all features.
- $79/month – For 3000 – 5000 subscribers and all features.
ConvertKit is best for publishers.
Get started with ConvertKit today.
AWeber is one of the most popular lead generation services for small businesses.It comes with all the essential tools you need to grow your email list.You can design email newsletters with the drag-and-drop generator, automate email sequences, and create seamless mobile response sign-up forms on any device.
Best of all, you can integrate AWeber with your WordPress website, landing page builder, or optin form builder with ease.
Getting started with AWeber is easy.Visit the AWeber website and sign up for a 30-day free trial.After signing up, you'll have access to all of their premium tools that help you grow your email list.
Support options include live chat, phone, and ticket-based email.
Email plans :
- $19/month – 0 – 500 subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
- $29/month – 501 – 2500 subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
- $49/month – 2501-5000 subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
- $69/month – 5001 – 10,000 subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
- $149/month – 10,001 – 25,000 subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
AWeber is best for all marketers in general, especially those who are just getting started with email marketing.
Get started with AWeber today.
Mailchimp is much more than just an email marketing service provider.Apart from email marketing, it comes with all the important features that allow you to convert your visitors into subscribers and customers.
Mailchimp's features are powerful and affordable for marketers of all sizes, whether you're a blogger, a local business, or a business with out-of-the-box growth.For example, you can create beautiful landing pages to convert your visitors into subscribers and paying customers.
Connecting Mailchimp to your WordPress website or ecommerce store is a breeze.You can also find hundreds of integrations with the apps you already use.
Mailchimp also offers pre-built templates and ready-made segments so you can create professional emails in an instant.
Mailchimp pricing depends on the number of subscribers you have.
- Free – $0, includes 7 marketing channels, basic templates, CRM marketing, and 1-click automations.
- Essentials – Starting at $9.99/month for all email templates, A/B testing, custom branding, and 24/7 support.
- Standard – Starting at $14.99/mo.It includes automation series, retargeting ads, custom templates, and advanced audience insights.
- Premium: Starting at $299/month, this plan includes advanced segmentation, unlimited seats, and role-based access, phone support, and multivariate testing.
Mailchimp is the best solution for marketing beginners and other users who want an all-in-one marketing suite at an affordable price.
Get started with Mailchimp today.
7. GetResponse Method
GetResponse is an email marketing software that allows you to expand your email list with beautiful emails and high-converting signup forms.
With their modern and beautiful user interface, getting your email newsletter campaign up and running is easy.
In addition to email marketing, GetResponse is paired with many online marketing features that help you grow your business.For example, you can create and host webinars on your site, create beautiful landing pages to turn visitors into customers, and more.
Support is provided by phone, live chat and email.
GetResponse also publishes many useful marketing resources such as courses, white papers, and videos that guide you through different aspects of email marketing.
If you're looking for email marketing software that comes with a nice and fast user interface, then GetResponse might be the right solution for you.
If you want to try it out, you can sign up for their 30-day free trial.
Email plans :
- Basic: The basic plan costs $15 per month and includes email marketing, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, automation templates, and more.
- Plus: The Plus plan costs $49 per month and includes everything in the Basic plan, along with listing building funnels, sales funnels, selling electronic products, webinars (max 100 attendees), and more.
- Professional: This plan costs $99 per month and includes webinars (max 300 participants), paid webinars, webinar funnels, automation builders, and more.
- Enterprise : The Enterprise plan costs $1199/month and includes advanced features like dedicated IP address, delivery consulting, transactional emails, webinars (max 500 attendees), and more.
GetResponse is the best solution for beginners and other marketers who also want a marketing webinar solution integrated with email marketing.
Get started with GetResponse today.
8. MailerLite Property
If you're looking to build an email list on a budget, then you might want to consider MailerLite.
MailerLite allows you to grow your email list for free until it reaches 1000 subscribers.They offer you advanced technologies to attract your visitors and convert them into subscribers, such as landing pages, pop-ups, and easy-to-use form builders.Plus, their drag and drop editor allows you to easily create professional-looking emails.
Email plans: With MailerLite, the more subscribers you have, the more you pay each month.
- Free: For 1 – 1000 subscribers, 12,000 emails per month, and limited features.
- $10/month – For 1 – 1000 subscribers, unlimited emails per month, and all features.
- $15/month – For 1001 – 2500 subscribers, unlimited emails, all features.
- $30/month – For 2501 – 5000 subscribers, unlimited emails, all features.
- $50/month – For 5001 – 10,000 subscribers, unlimited emails per month, all features.
MailerLite is the best solution for users who need a simple solution to expand their email list.If you're on a budget, we highly recommend MailerLite.
Get started with MailerLite today.
Keap is an all-in-one sales, marketing automation and CRM service.It's a simpler version of Infusionsoft, also built by Keap.
Keap allows you to easily organize all your customer's information in one place and syncs with Gmail and Outlook so you can manage your emails even from a central location.
With Keap, you can set up an automated process for sending texts and emails to new leads with customizable pre-written emails that guide new leads to the next step in the buyer's journey.You can also create a repeatable sales process that will automatically send emails whenever a lead moves from one stage to another.
They also have a marketing campaign builder that allows you to automate any sales or marketing process you create.
Other features include proposal, estimate and quote templates, invoices and payments, reports and insights, and more.
Email plans: As of this writing, Keap is offering a 50% discount on their plans for the first 3 months.
- Growth: $39/month (regularly $79/month) starting at 500 contacts per 1 user.It includes CRM, appointments, text messages, and other features, but it doesn't include marketing automation.
- Pro – $74/month (regularly $149/month) starting at 500 contacts for 1 user.This plan includes marketing automation, recurring payments, landing page builder, and more.
- Infusionsoft – $99/month (regularly $199/month) starting at 500 contacts for 1 user.Features include advanced sales pipeline automation, lead scoring and business records, reports, and more.
Keap is the best solution for people looking for client management software that makes it easy to turn leads into clients.
Start with Keap today.
In conclusion: choose the best email marketing service
If you're a small business owner who's just getting started with email marketing, then Constant Contact is the best email marketing service for you.It comes with all the features you need to expand your email list.Plus, you can take advantage of their 60-day free trial without any contract or commitment.This way, you can experiment and learn about their tools before you actually have to start paying.
If you have an ecommerce site where you want to personalize emails based on user behavior such as abandoned carts, novice users, returning shoppers, etc., We recommend using Drip .They have an easy-to-use drip campaign funnel generator that allows you to trigger action-based campaigns.
If you're a professional blogger who wants to send automated emails that seem personal by increasing your engagement, then you should check out ConvertKit.It's an email marketing service created specifically for bloggers and publishers.
We hope this article has helped you compare some of the best email marketing services and find the right one for your needs.
If you liked this article, you might also want to read 7 Best WordPress Lead Generation Plugins Compared.