Learning how to earn extra income from my daily job helped me pay off $38,000 in student loans in 7 months.That's how I eventually turned my side hustle (blog) into a full-time job, and that's how I now travel full time chasing my passions.
It's safe to say that learning how to earn extra money completely changed my life for the better.
I talk a lot about how to find new ways to earn extra money because it's something I really believe in.
And, with so many ways to make more money, there's something for everyone.
So whether you want to pay off your debt, stop living paycheck for paycheck, start investing more, save for emergencies, etc., There are dozens of ways you can accomplish your goals even faster.
Learning to make extra money can completely change your life now and even in the future.Starting to make more money now can help you:
- Save for a big purchase, like going on vacation
- Pay your student's debt, credit card debt, etc.
- Save for retirement and even retire early
- Leave a job you don't love
- Diversify your revenue so you don't rely on one source
- Save for emergencies
- And more!
Since blogging is one of the main ways I've been able to make extra money, I love using my blog to share these ideas with you.I also love hearing from so many different people about how they were able to achieve their financial goals much earlier because they learned to make and save more money.
What some people don't understand about making extra money is that it doesn't have to spend all your time.You can devote as much time to it as you want.I started this blog on the side of my full-time job.It took a lot of work, but I did it when I was available.
In addition to starting a successful side hustle, there are some great little ways to earn extra money.The point is that there are so many ways to start making more money that there's no reason not to start now.
Related articles on how to earn extra money:
- How to Start and Launch a FREE Course on the Successful Blog
- 12 jobs from housework that can earn $1,000+ each month
- 43 Extreme Things People Have Done to Make Money
Here are over 80 ways to earn extra money in 2020:
Learn how to earn extra money online.
Some people may be skeptical when they hear about making money online, but there are many legitimate online jobs and business ideas where you can earn a full-time living or at least a secondary income.
Yes, there is real work from housework, and more and more people are earning money online today than ever before.
In fact, did you know that about 4,000,000 Americans now work online?These aren't just remote jobs, as many are online freelancers, running their own businesses, and more.
I love the fact that I learned how to earn extra money online.It allowed me to pay off my student's debt, quit daily work, work from home, travel full-time on a sailboat, and more.
So, if you are interested in learning how to earn extra money online, start here.
- Start a successful blog: This is the first thing I recommend to anyone interested in learning how to make money online.Blogging is how I make a living, and just a few years ago I never thought it would be possible.In fact, before I started my blog, I didn't even know blogs existed!I currently earn about $100,000 per month with my blog.You can create your blog here with my easy-to-use tutorial.You can start your own blog for just $2.95 per month, plus get a free domain if you sign up for my tutorial.I also have a free course on how to get started and launch a blogging course to make money that you can participate in and will help you get started and launch a successful blog!Once you start a blog, you can learn how to monetize itaffiliate revenue and sponsored posts.
- Teaching English Online – Did you know that you might be able to make money from home teaching English online to children? VIPKID is a company that allows you to work from home, create your own schedule, and earn $18-21 per hour (many teachers earn over $1,000 per month) all while teaching English online.You don't need a degree, but you do need to have a four-year degree in something.This is a great option for anyone with a passion for teaching and finding ways to earn extra money online.There are several companies out there, but I recommend VIPKID and Education First.
- Answer questions online – Course Hero is a website that helps high school and college students with course-specific questions.For more information, read How to Make $300+ Weekly Answer Questions with Course Hero.
- Get paid to answer surveys: Answering online surveys won't make you rich, but it's one of the ways to earn extra money online that you can put in for your debt or savings goals.The survey companies I recommend include American Consumer Opinion, Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, ProOpinion, Pinecone Research , and Harris Poll Online. These polling companies are free to join and free to use!Get paid to answer surveys and test products.To receive the most survey opportunities, it's best to sign up for as many survey sites as possible.
- Build a course and teach others what you know – Before you think you have nothing to teach, I want to tell you that you most likely will!Online courses are extremely popular right now, and you don't need to have a blog to succeed with an online course.I use Teachable for my online course platform and highly recommend it.Here's how I earned over $1,000,000 from my first course without a big launch.
- Writing an eBook – Writing your own eBook is a great way to earn extra money online, and there's probably something super useful you could write about (even if you think otherwise!).In fact, my friend Alyssa published her first book herself and sold over 13,000 copies.He is now earning a large passive income of over $200 a day from his book ($6,500 in just one month!).Learn more about How Alyssa passively earns $200 a day in book sales.
- Manage Facebook advertising for local businesses – Bobby Hoyt, a former band teacher who now runs the hit website Millennial Money Man, began running ads on Facebook for local businesses to help him pay off $40,000 in student loan debt in just 18 months.In our interview, you can find out how Bobby got started, why businesses want to run ads on Facebook, and how easy it is to get started.In addition, Bobby has free training on this as well.Its free course (you can sign up here) will teach you how to start this business even if you're brand new, how to find paying customers, and more.Read the full interview on How to Earn Extra $1,000 in Your Free Time with Facebook.
- Edit content for others: Websites, books, courses, and more all need editors to help them improve the quality of their content.No matter how many times a person reads content, something usually slips through.If you are a grammar enthusiast, this can be one of the best ways to make money from home.
- Manage Social Media Accounts for Business – Being a social media manager can be a fun job for the right person.If you have social media skills and don't mind spending more time on social media sites, then it might be something to look into.Learn more about how I started a Pinterest side consulting business and why it's not just about sharing random content online.
- Use Swagbucks for your online searches – Swagbucks allows me to earn Amazon gift cards with very little work.Swagbucks is like using Google for your online searches, except that they reward you with points called SBs for the things you do through their website.Then, when you have enough points called SB, you can redeem them for cash, gift cards, and more.You will receive a free bonus of $5 just for signing up via my link!
- Start your own business – Thinking of starting your own business? The Small Business Roadmap will show you what steps to take to start your business.
- Proofreading for a living – In just one year, Caitlin earned just over $43,000 as a freelance proofreader, and also participated in numerous fun vacations.If you're looking for a new job or just new ways to earn extra money on the side, this might be something to look into.Learn more about Earning proofreading by becoming a freelance proofreader.
- Help job seekers improve their resume – A few years ago I interviewed a reader who ran a shooting business.He showed me how others can earn money by helping people create the kind of resume they need to get their next job.Since having a good resume is an important part of getting the desired job, this is a required option.If you constantly review resumes for your friends because you're so good at creating them, then you might want to turn your skills into paid work!
- Post on social media – If you have social media accounts, even just a personal Facebook account, you can earn extra money by posting small ads on your account.A popular company that I recommend is Izea.
- Become a freelance writer – A freelance writer is someone who writes for a number of different clients, such as websites, blogs, magazines, and more.These writers do not work for a specific company, rather they work for themselves and contract their writing.Learn more about How to Start a Successful Freelance Writing Career.When I was at FinCon last year, I heard from numerous bloggers and online entrepreneurs who need freelance writers to help them develop new content.
- Moderated forums: Some online forums will pay you to moderate their message boards.If there's a forum you visit often, you might want to see if they're hiring.
- Become a transcriber – Do you know what a transcriber does?You can learn what it is and how you can earn extra money as a transcriber at Earn at Home by becoming a transcriber .
- Become a virtual assistant – Virtual assistant tasks can include managing social media, formatting and editing blog posts, scheduling appointments or trips, managing email, and more.Basically, you get paid to do any activity that needs to be done for someone's business but doesn't have to be done by them.You can read more about how Kayla earns $10K a month working from home as a virtual assistant.My sister, Alexis from Fitnancials, has been my virtual assistant for a couple of years and has helped her quit her job to become a full-time blogger.Plus, it's precious to me!
- Become an accountant: Ben, founder of Bookkeeper Business Academy, explains how becoming an accountant can be a possibility for you.Ben helps people start and grow their own online accounting business with his online accounting course.And guess what?You don't have to be an accountant or have any previous experience!You can read more about becoming an accountant at Make Money At Home by becoming an accountant.
- Create an online store – Did you know that you can create your own online store to earn extra money?Jenn, a reader of mine, started her online business just over four years ago and has since developed and developed three successful online ecommerce stores earning an average of $19,000 per month.Learn more about how Jenn earns over $10,000 per month with her online store in less than 10 hours a week.
- Become a Google Rater – This is when you help Google improve the quality of its search engine results.You can learn more about Google Help Improve the Internet and earn $1,000+ per month from home.
Create a secondary (or full-time!) activity.
Setting up a secondary business is one of the best ways to earn extra money and can also lead to a full-time career.While many people start these activities from the side of their regular job, most of the people whose interviews I share on this list have been able to turn their side activities into full-time activities.
- Collect trash – This may not be the most glamorous way to make more money, but did you know you can get $30-$50 an hour to pick up trash?Read Get $30 – $50 per hour to pick up the basket to learn more.
- Sell on Amazon – If you want to learn one of the many real ways to make money from home, then you might want to start an Amazon FBA business!Jessica Larrew, of The Selling Family, explains how selling on Amazon might be a possibility for you.She is a friend of mine and I am amazed by her success!In the first year that Jessica's family ran their Amazon FBA business together, working for less than 20 hours a week, they made profits of over six figures!If you're looking for a new job, or even just a side hustle, this might be something you want to look into.Learn more about How to Work from Home by Selling on Amazon FBA.
- Maintaining and cleaning yards – You can make money by mowing lawns, killing / removing weeds, cleaning gutters, raking leaves and so on.Since every season offers the possibility of carrying out maintenance on site, this can turn into a year-round job.
- House sit for others – House sitting is becoming increasingly popular these days, and there are plenty of websites out there for sitting in the house.You may get paid to look at someone's house, take mail, water plants, and so on.The session doesn't have to be just in your city.It can be something you do while taking wonderful vacations.You can learn more about How we became professional sitters in Europe and saved over $5,000.
- Rent your RV – Many RVs go unused in storage lots, driveways, and yards, so why not try making some extra cash while you're not using your RV?Learn more about How to earn extra money by renting your motorhome.
- Share your car. Did you know that you can share your car with travelers on a daily, weekly or even long-term basis and make extra money?I'm talking about listing your car and making money on Turo, which is like Airbnb for cars. It only takes you 10 minutes to list your car and you can earn up to 90% of the price of the trip.
- Walk dogs and/or seat animals for extra money – If you love animals, this is one of the best ways to earn money!Walking dogs and pets can be a lot of fun because who doesn't love animals!?With this side hustle, you could go to your client's home to check in a few times a day, you could stay at their home, or the animals might stay with you. Rover is a great company to sign up for if you're interested in becoming a dog walker and pet sitter.Learn more about Rover: a great way to make money and play with animals.
- Groom pets – This is another animal-related business, and it might be a good choice for you.With a mobile pet grooming business you'll go straight to pets instead of having to find and set up a permanent business location.
- Become a local tour guide – Do you like to show your city to friends and guests out of town?In that case, you can earn extra money as a tour guide in your city.You can create any type of tour you like: visit restaurants or bars, historical tours, bike tours, and more. Tours By Locals is a great site to connect with if you're interested in learning more.
- Become a landlord – Whether you rent a room in your home or start buying property to invest and then rent, this could be one of the most profitable ways to earn extra money on the side.Learn more about how this 29-year-old is building a real estate empire.For more on becoming a landlord, check out my interview with Paula Pant of Afford Anything: How This 34-Year-Old Owns 7 Homes for Rent.
- Shoveling snow – You don't need to shovel snow anymore, but it was definitely something we didn't enjoy doing while living in St. Louis.If you get snow where you live, then you may be able to knock on your neighbors' doors to see if they would like to shovel their driveways and sidewalks.If you want to go a little further, you could even invest in a plow and market your services.
- Become a Tasker – TaskRabbit is an online platform where people list the odd jobs they need, such as assembling furniture or cleaning.You can find one-time jobs in your area by using TaskRabbit to earn extra money.
- Babysitter and/or Nanny – When I was only 14, I earned $10 an hour babysitting for a neighbor.I babysit 40 hours a week and it was a great way to earn extra money!If you have some special skills or can provide extra work, such as cleaning the house, teaching the child how to speak another language, picking him up after activities, and so on, you will most likely be able to charge more than $10 per hour.
- Become an Uber or Lyft driver – Spending your free time driving others around can be a great money maker.Read more about this in my post How to Become an Uber or Lyft Driver. I also had a great interview this year with Harry from Rideshare Guy, and he shares his tips for becoming a successful rideshare rider in the interview. Want To Be A Rideshare Driver?Advice from the guy of the passage by car .
- Help people arrange things around their home – If you're a helpful person, this could be a great option for you.Word of mouth is important when it comes to finding customers, but you can also post your services on Craigslist, send flyers to boards in your city, and more.
- Clean houses – Cleanliness is something that many people fear.If you are good at cleaning and having fun, then you may be able to find customers who want you to come to their house to clean.This can pay around $20 per hour or more in some areas.Because cleaning for others is such a personal job, you'll often find loyal customers who want you to come back over and over again.
- Help people get around: Moving is another activity that many people don't like.Managers can earn a wide range when it comes to hourly pay, but it's usually somewhere around $25-$50 per hour if you run your own business.
- Offer outdoor or adventure tours – If you love hiking, mountain biking, climbing, etc. and want to earn extra money, you can get paid to take people on tour. Airbnb Experiences are a great place to list your services.
- Become a photographer – Do you like photography?So this is a great way to earn extra money while doing something you love to do.Learn more about How to Make $25,000 – $45,000 per year as a new photographer.
Find a part-time job.
If you're looking for something a little more permanent than a side hustle, a part-time job might be one of the best ways to earn extra money on the side.And you might be surprised at how many part-time jobs will work with planning your full-time job.You can find a job on sites like Snagajob, Craigslist (yes, I've found a legitimate job there before), Monster, and so on.
- Delivering items via Postmate – Postmates is a service that allows people to use their phone to order food, drinks and groceries.Delivering those items is where you come in!Since the holidays are a busy time, many people are looking to make life easier with delivery services like Postmates.And you can deliver for mail mates with your car, scooter, motorcycle or bicycle.How much can you earn with Postmates?Postmates says you can earn up to $25 an hour with their platform. Click here to check Postmates and subscribe.
- Deliver RVs to dealerships – RVs are huge and most of the time they can't be transported by semi-trucks due to their size.Due to this, someone has to drive them from the manufacturer to the motorhome dealership.We met a couple who did it for a living, and they both loved what they did.They were able to travel a lot, earn a living and see new campers all the time.To make extra income this way, you can contact transportation companies in your area, RV manufacturers, RV dealers, and more.
- Find a part-time seasonal job – If you have a job that gives you summers (or any season), then finding a part-time seasonal job could be a good way to earn extra money during your free time.Some of the part-time seasonal work options are listed below.
- Bartend – With the experience of bartending, you may be able to find a job in a bar, restaurant, catering company, and more.Since the hours for this are usually later in the evenings and on weekends, it could easily fit into the normal 9-5 work schedule.
- Working in a restaurant – You could be a host, wait for tables, bus tables, and so on.You might even eat delicious food and get a discount when you have lunch at the restaurant you work for.
- Substitute teaching – I know a lot of people who support both part-time and full-time teaching and love it.Sometimes the schedule can be as complicated as you might be called at the last moment, but other times you could secure a long-term position.In some places, substitute tuition can pay about $100 per day.
- Teaching during summer school – If you're a teacher, spending part of your summer school teaching summer is a great way to earn extra money.My brother-in-law is a teacher and earns about $3,000 for three weeks of 4-day work, and it's not even full days.He and his wife use that money to fund their summer vacation.
- Work in a hotel, motel, hostel, resort, etc. – There are many jobs in the hospitality industry.If you like to meet new people visiting your area, this can be a great way to earn extra money.When we were RVs, we met several RVs making money in RV parks and campsites while full-time RVs.
- Working in a retail store – I have worked in the retail industry for over five years, made lifelong friends and have been able to make a good income for a living.In addition, you can usually receive a discount coupon when working in retail.
- Lifeguard – You could lifeguard in a community pool, a private pool, a water park and so on.You don't even have to be a teenager to get wet!
- Work as a referee – Did you know that football referees for local community centers can earn around $25/hour or more?You'll need to know the sport to work as a referee, and you can learn more by contacting the community or sports center in your area.
- Delivering newspapers: Delivering newspapers can be a good way to earn some money.You may have to wake up early, but maybe those are the hours you're looking for.
- Run errands for others – Being someone's assistant can be an interesting way to earn extra money.You may get paid to do someone else's laundry, clean the house, pick up food, answer phone calls, and more.
Related Content: 18 of the Best Ways to Make Extra Money for the Holidays
Sell your stuff to earn extra money.
Around the house we all have things that can be sold instead of collecting dust, or you can also look for items that can be bought and resold for a profit.Or, if you're looking to live a minimalist lifestyle, knowing that you can make extra money selling your stuff might be the motivation you need to get started.If you want to learn how to earn extra money selling your stuff, keep reading below.
Related articles: 8 things to sell to make money
- Flip Items: Melissa's family was able to earn $42,875 in a year by buying and throwing items for sale, and they only worked about 10-20 hours a week.Learn more about How Melissa earned $40,000 in one year by throwing items.
- Sell/donate blood, plasma, eggs, etc. – Yes, all of these can be sold at a price and you can definitely earn extra money by doing so.Depending on your characteristics, women can earn anywhere from a few thousand dollars to $10,000 or more for their eggs.Egg donors are typically under the age of 30 and healthy.African-American women and African-American women usually make more money as there is a greater need for their eggs.This is not easy money, though.There are numerous medical examinations and egg extraction requires a medical procedure.For sperm, the average donation pays anywhere from $50 to $100, and some men often donate 2-3 times a week.
- Sell items on eBay – Whether it's clothes, cars, electronics, and so on, eBay is a great place to sell all sorts of things online.eBay also has a worldwide reach, which can be great if the market in your area isn't big enough.I know a lot of people who make extra money selling on eBay, and it's very easy to get started.
- Sell items on Craigslist – Craigslist has had a bad rap in the past, but I've always had great success when I've bought or sold items through them.Craigslist can be a great way to sell your items, often earning a higher value to them as well.However, be sure, because you will have to complete strangers to complete transactions.
- Sell items on Facebook Marketplace: Facebook is a great place to sell your items to earn extra money.You can find buyers in your area, but for larger items, such as cars and furniture, buyers are often willing to travel.Also, since you're probably already on Facebook, this is one of the easiest ways to sell your items.
- Sell on Poshmark – Poshmark is one of the most popular places online for people to buy and sell delicately used clothes, shoes and more.You should always be honest in your listings, take great photos, and ship items as soon as they sell.
- Sell to second-hand stores – There are plenty of second-hand shops out there that will bring clothes and shoes.Stores like Plato's Closet, Hut No. 8, and Buffalo Exchange will pay you upfront for trendy young adult clothing and take all the legacy work from selling items, which is really helpful.There are also second-hand shops for designer items, women's clothing, children's items and more.Some pay upfront, while others may not pay you until the item has been sold.
- Sell on Etsy – Etsy is a great place to sell handmade items, vintage artifacts, and craft supplies.If you are a smart person, check out this website if you are looking for ways to earn extra money in 2020.
- Sell your gift cards: If you have gift cards that you won't be using, why not sell them to earn extra money?There are many, many websites out there that will pay you cash for your gift cards.Gift Card Granny, Cardpool and Raise are just a few.
- Sell items through a garage sale – A garage sale can be an easy way to earn extra money because people come directly to your home.The only downside is that you usually don't make as much money as you would if you sold them on sites like eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace.
- Sell your old books – When I was in college, I sold my textbooks as soon as class was over.This helped me recover the amount I had originally paid for the book.You can sell your books online, and most university bookstores have a buyback option.
- Over 100 ways to earn extra
- 65 Ways to Make Extra Money
- Over 75 ways to make extra money
- Ways to earn $1,000 more per month
Earn extra money in the job you already have.
If you're already employed and aren't interested in starting a side hustle, starting an online business, or taking on a part-time job, you can still learn how to earn more in your current job.
- Overtime work – One way to earn extra money in your work is to see if your company will allow you to do overtime.In many cases, overtime is welcome and you can earn a decent amount of money this way.Also, what's an extra hour or two when you're already there?
- Ask for a raise – Asking for a raise can be the best way to earn extra money in your current job, as the job is the same and you most likely won't be adding additional hours to the work week.Many people never ask for a raise, which means you could leave some money on the table.Over many years, this can result in significant income!
- Get a promotion – If a raise isn't possible, you may want to try a promotion that involves a pay raise.Sometimes companies can only pay you so much for the work you currently have, but maybe a promotion with different and/or additional job duties, a possible move, etc. It may lead to an increase in pay.
- Earn bonuses – Depending on the industry and company you work for, you may be able to earn bonuses.Bonuses often come in large chunks, making them ideal for paying off large amounts of credit card or student loan debt.Or, you could also invest your bonus to earn even more in the long run.
Even more ways to earn extra money in 2020.
If you are also looking for MORE ways to earn extra money on the side, then this is your place.The things listed below are probably not what comes to mind first, and don't fit into any of the categories above.I honestly love interesting and creative ways to earn extra money because it shows that there are so many options out there.If there's anything you do to make money that's not on this list, please share the comments below!
- Cuddling with strangers – Did you know you can get paid to cuddle with people you don't even know?Surprisingly, there are many pampering companies out there, and this option seems to grow more and more every year.Some people even earn a few hundred dollars a day by cuddling with others.I'm not sure if it's something I could do (haha!), But I know there are people out there who are perfect for this option.
- Scoop poop – Okay, how to collect garbage, this will not be the most glamorous job, but someone has to do it.
- Write a book about something you love to do: Alyssa and Heath quit their jobs in 2014 as full-time campers.They used their RVing experience to write and publish a book that earns them over $200 a day in passive income.Read the full interview on How Alyssa Earns $200 a Day in Book Sales Passively.
- Post ads about your car, home, or even your body – Yes, there are businesses out there that will pay you to put an ad on your car, home, or even your body (like a tattoo on your forehead).If there is space on your car or fence on which you do not mind placing an ad, then look into this!
- Help the crew in the delivery of a sailboat – Because to do this you need sailing experience, this will not be for everyone.But, if you know your way around a boat, you may be able to earn extra money by delivering sailboats.Wes has actually helped a couple of sailboat deliveries in recent years, and has traveled to many wonderful places along the way, such as visiting several European countries.
- Be extra in a movie or TV show – If there's a movie or TV show that's being filmed near you, you can apply to be an extra to earn some money.You won't have to do much, and it could be a lot of fun, especially if you're able to meet someone famous!
- Write and publish romance novels yourself – This definitely isn't something most people will think about, but it's a growing and profitable industry.You can find out how Yuwanda Black, a freelance writer, began writing and self-publishing short novels in this interview.He earned over $3,000 in just one month!
- Start investing with reserve changes – Investing through platforms like Acorns makes investing even more affordable.Simply link your bank or credit cards and the acorns complete each transaction until the next dollar.Read more about How to Start Investing with Little Money.
- Sell breast milk – Only recently did I realize that some women earn extra money this way.If you're breastfeeding, you may be able to sell your breast milk to make extra money.Breast milk often ranges from $1 to $2.50 an ounce, and sometimes sells as high as $4 an ounce.There are many people who are trying to buy breast milk, not just mothers.Athletes and those who wish to strengthen their immune system are also buyers.
- Receive bonuses and rewards for using a credit card – There are many credit cards that will return cash to you just for use.If you're good with credit cards (please skip this if you're not), this is something to consider as you can make money without having to do much.Read more about How to Take a 10-Day Trip to Hawaii for $22.40 – Flights and Accommodation Included.
- Participate in medical research studies – Medical studies allow you to help with research and study of diseases, medicines, treatments, and more.To find paid medical research studies, I recommend checking out your local Craigslist, contacting universities in your area, and seeing if there are any medical testing companies around you.Most cities have these options and you just have to look for them.
- Participate in contests and giveaways – There is no guarantee that you will win anything when you enter contests, but if you are lucky, this would be a really fun way to earn extra money.You can win money, gift cards, holidays, electronics, and more.The key here is to put in as many as possible.And many shops and restaurants post drawings and giveaways at the bottom of the receipt.
- Mystery Shop – Yes, you can actually get paid to shop in stores and eat in restaurants.A few years ago, I spent a lot of mystery to earn extra money.I shopped for $150 to $200 a month and received free meals, makeup, and more as a Mystery Shopper.I used Bestmark for mystery shopping, so I know I'm a 100% legit company.Learn more about Want to earn another $100 per month?Learn how to become a Mystery Shopper.
- Use InboxDollars – InboxDollars is an online rewards site that I recommend if you want to find ways to earn extra money on the side.You can earn money by participating in surveys, playing games, shopping online, searching the web, redeeming food stamps, and more.Also, by registering via my link, you will receive $5.00 free!
- Travel the world and become an au pair – In 2016, my sister was an au pair in Italy.It was an interesting experience and she shares how you can become an au pair and travel the world in her blog post How to Become an Au Pair and Travel the World.
- Play video games on your phone – This is one of the completely new ones for me, but you can earn extra money, even cryptocurrency by playing Long Game on your phone.Long Game was also listed as one of Forbes' Startups of the Week!To learn more, you can read my review on How to earn extra money playing video games on your phone.
- Earn extra money with FitBit : Did you know you can earn money, points, gift cards, and more with FitBit?It's true, you can!Read 4 ways to make money with a Fitbit to learn more about how to make money with FitBit.
- Open a high-yield savings account. Savings accounts at brick and mortar banks are known to have very low interest rates.This is because they have a much higher overload: pay for the building, pay for the detectors, etc. Daily improvement is an online option, which means they have lower costs, so they pass the savings on to you.Over a 10-year period, the same savings balance with a balance of 1.85% would earn you an additional $1,850, while a savings account with an interest rate of 0.09% would only earn you $90. Click here and register.